Click here to get more information: Household Hazardous Waste (HHW), Electronics, and Appliance Drop-off Facility
- LOCATION: 5138 Enterprise Blvd. Warren
- Open May-October (District residents only).
- Mondays: appliances and electronics, 9-4:30
- Tuesdays: appliances and electronics, 9-4:30
- Wednesdays: household hazardous waste, appliances and electronics, 9-5:00
- Thursdays: appliances and electronics, 9-4:30
- Fridays: appliances and electronics, 9-4:30
- SATURDAY DATES: August 3, September 7
- 9-12:00 noon, household hazardous waste, appliances, and electronics.
For Kindergartens! Please come join us for Safety Town 2019!
- When: August 14th, 15th, 16th, and 17th.
- Time: 10:00am to 12:00pm (Sat. 10-12pm). Check in starts at 9:45am daily.
- Location: Berkshire Elementary School
- Fee: $15
- For Registration Form: Located on the link above or you can pick it up at the Village Office/Burton Police Department.
The Village of Burton has teamed up with Waste Management to offer Burton Village residents a Single Hauler Trash Program that became effective April 1, 2019. All residents will automatically be enrolled in the standard service level of a 96-gallon trash cart and a 64-gallon recycle cart at a rate of $16.50 per month. To choose a different service level, be sure to contact the Village Office at 440-834-4474. A senior rate is available. Also available is "low volume bag service." Recycling will take place every two weeks. All standard service level customers will get a recycle tote; bag customers have the option of adding recycling service at a rate of $4.50/month. Single Hauler Trash (Waste Management) Frequently Asked Questions
Please view the brochure for more details about the service.
Please note: The Board of Public Affairs recently updated the Rules and Regulations to state that any water and sewer bill not paid by the due date (a delinquent account) AND with a balance of $500 or greater will have services shut off (please note: the bill must be LATE AND OVER $500). Payment plans are available to anyone who is having trouble paying their water/sewer bill. If you are making regularly scheduled payments on a payment plan, your account is not delinquent.
Community Garden in the Village of Burton
12’ by 12’ lots are available at no cost at Century Village to plant a small garden! Please call to secure your vegetable garden plot. Plant, tend and reap the rewards!
Century Village 440-834-1492
Joyce Blair 440-834-0843
The 2019 Arbor Day celebration will be held Saturday, October 12th in the Village Park from 10 AM to 12 PM.
2017 Consumer Confidence Report
The Village of Burton is on Facebook and Twitter. Check us out!