Our Office is located on second floor of Burton Public Library.
Our Public Records Policy can be found here.
Please be advised that all residents of Burton Village (whether a home owner or tenant) are required to file CCA tax annually. This is Income Tax, and the rate is 1%.
WHO MUST FILE:
1. All individuals 18 years of age and older subject to local income tax.
2. Live in a CCA member municipality with a tax credit of less than 100% when work is
performed outside the residence city. (See Tax Rate Schedule)
3. Have taxable income in a CCA member municipality in which municipal income taxes
were not with or were withheld incorrectly.
4. Conduct business in a CCA member municipality.
5. Own rental property in a CCA member municipality and charge gross monthly rent